We are no longer accepting transfer students for the 2023-24 school year.
Marian Catholic welcomes qualified transfer students into the sophomore and junior class. Marian Catholic does not admit mid-year transfer students nor transfer students into their senior year. The transfer process for the 2024-2025 school year will begin in May 2024.
All transfer students must have a minimum B average (3.0 cumulative GPA) and a clean discipline record.
All applications should be submitted no later than June 1 to have the opportunity to be admitted for this coming school year.
Steps for applying as a transfer student to Marian Catholic High School must submit the following:
- Letter from both the student and parents indicating reasons for transfer
- A full release of attendance and discipline records
- An unofficial high school transcript
- Completed online application
- A $500 deposit that will be credited to the coming school year's tuition